Enhance your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 experience with all new content!
The Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2® Stimulus Package includes five additional multiplayer maps featuring a variety of locations:
- “Bailout,” a multi-level apartment complex torn apart by combat with tight corridors and blown out suites along with vantage points overlooking the connecting courtyards and parking lots;
- “Storm,” an open industrial park with large abandoned warehouses and factories littered with heavy machinery subjected to the rain and booming approach of an impending thunderstorm;
- “Salvage,” a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars that offer a varied layout of open and close-quartered combat areas.
Back by popular demand are two fan-favorite multiplayer maps from Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® including
- “Crash,” a war-torn urban environment centered by a downed helicopter and surrounded by vantage points from multi-story shops and destroyed buildings; and
- “Overgrown” which features open fields with high grass and a massive dry creek bed that splits this neglected village in half.”
The Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Resurgence Pack delivers five incredible new multiplayer maps. Take the action to exciting new locations, then battle across legendary landscapes from Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare®.
- "Carnival," a large abandoned theme park that offers lots of unique vantage points that work well for all game modes. The once vibrant rides now sit idle and neglected as perfect cover points in one of the most original multiplayer locations for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- "Fuel," a massive oil refinery with extremely long sightlines great for medium- to long-range firefights. The spacious surroundings offer a great sniper advantage; offices, warehouses, and buildings house objectives and provide opportunity for close-range firefights.
- "Trailer Park," a medium-sized mobile estate with a maze of tight flank routes and lots of cover. Junk covered yards, deserted trailers, and debris-riddled surroundings offer intense firefights with a wide variety of vantage points and routes available.
- "Strike," a large urban desert town, excellent for medium-to-large team games. The large monument, connecting streets, and surrounding buildings offer great firefights in Team Deathmatch, and great vantage points for objective team games.
- "Vacant," a deserted Russian office complex offering a great mixture of interior and exterior combat. Long hallways with minimal cover points offer a fast escape route for potential runners, but high accuracy and fast aiming is required when advancing through this large complex.